- Title. The title should be brief, informative and indicates the main point of the paper. The title length max 14 words, without Acronym or abbreviation.
- Abstract. The Abstract has a maximum of 250 words; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Theory- Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion.
- References. Required at least 10 references, and preferably from journal papers.
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- Telephone and fax numbers