Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The paper presented is assumed not to contain proprietary materials that are not protected by patents or patent applications. Responsibility for technical content and for protection from proprietary materials is the responsibility of the author and their organization and not the responsibility of the machine or its editorial staff. The primary author (first / appropriate) is responsible for ensuring that the article has been viewed and approved by all other authors. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain all copyright release permits required for the use of any copyrighted material in the manuscript before submission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.