The aforementioned conceptual manuscript or research reports belong to legal studies category. They can be written in Bahasa Indonesia or English within the range of 20-25 pages. The paper size is A4 with above and left margin of 4 cm, and below and right margin of 3 cm. The required font is Times New Roman with 12 size, and 1.5 space. The manuscript titled in Bahasa Indonesia must be in the maximum of 12 words, whereas English title must be in 10 words. It shall include abstract and keywords in English (intisari and kata kunci in Bahasa Indonesia). Abstract or intisari shall contain 50 to 100 words. Keywords or kata kunci shall consist of 3 to 5 words or phrase.
The systematic structures of the research reports shall include Title, Author’s name, Abstract (in English) or Intisari (in Bahasa Indonesia), Keywords, Research background (with the Research Questions), Research Methods, Research Result and Analysist, Conclusion and References.
The systematic structures of conceptual paper shall include: Title, Author’s name, Abstract (in English) or Intisari (in Bahasa Indonesia), Keywords, Introduction, Discussion (immediately presented in headings based on the matters being discussed), Conclusion and References.
The writing style in Progresif: Jurnal Hukum shall refer to the regulation of the Ministry of Education and Culture No. 50 of 2015 about the General Guidelines of Perfected Indonesian Spelling. The relevant writing terms applied in Progresif : Jurnal Hukum are as follows:
- When referring to Article, the first letter of the word ‘article’ shall be written in uppercase.
- When referring to Clause, the first letter of the word ‘clause’ shall be written in lower case and the number is in brackets.
- When there is an omission in a direct quotation of a phrase, paragraph, or an article formulation, please indicate the aforementioned omission with ellipsis inserted within a square brackets […].
- The abbreviation of regulations is given to the author’s writing style and shall be consistently used throughout the manuscript. The recommended form is “UU No. 1 Tahun 1950”.
- When an author or editor is more than 1 person, please list the first person followed by et al.
- It is recommended that the author avoids the enumerative method of description.
- The References shall include the most updated references and it is highly recommended to be referred from a journal (minimum 50% of all the references are journal).
- It is highly imperative for the author not to commit self-citation.
- The academic degree shall not be written either in the Bibliography or the footnote.
- The writing of quotation uses a footnote model. The writing style follows the provisions in Bibliography, but the writing of the author’s name is not reversed. The writing of the page is abbreviated into “p.”.
the writing of reference is strongly recommended for using mendeley . The writing guidelines are mentioned as follows:
Kelsen, Hans, 1970, The Pure Theory of Law, translated by Max Knight, Berkeley, Los Angeles, London: University of California Press.
2. Article Journal
Prihatinah, Tri Lisiani, “Legal Analysis on Interlink between International and National Instruments Towards Woman Rights in Indonesia,” Indonesian Journal of International Law, Jakarta, the Center for International Law studies Faculty of Law University of Indonesia, Vol. 8, No. 4, Juli 2011.
3. Research / Thesis Paper
Mertokusumo, Sudikno, 1971, Sejarah Peradilan dan Perundang-undangannya di Indonesia Sejak 1942 dan Apa Kemanfaatannya bagi Indonesia, Dissertation, Doctoral Program of the Faculty of Law of Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta.
Hardjasoemantri, Koesnadi, “Aspek Hukum Peran Serta Masyarakat dalam Pengelolaan Lingkungan Hidup”, Pidato, Professor Inauguration of the Faculty of Law, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, 15 April 1985.
5. Article of a Magazine or Newspaper
Falaakh, Mohammad Fajrul, “Monarki Yogya Inkonstitusional?”, Kompas, 1 December 2010.
Komisi Perlindungan Anak Indonesia, "52 Komisi Negara, KPAI Ditentukan Seleksi Alam", http://www.kpai.go.id/publikasi-mainmenu-33/29-52-komisi-negara-kpai-ditentukan-seleksi-alam-.html, accessed in 15 January 2011.
Undang-Undang Nomor 5 Tahun 1999 tentang Larangan Praktik Monopoli dan Persaingan Usaha Tidak Sehat (Lembaran Negara Republik Indonesia Tahun 1999 Nomor 33, Tambahan Lembaran Negara Republik Indonesia Nomor 3817).
Peraturan Menteri Keuangan Nomor 129/PMK.08/2011 tentang Penggunaan Proyek Sebagai Dasar Publisheran Surat Berharga Syariah Negara (Berita Negara Republik Indonesia Tahun 2011 Nomor 502).
Softcopy Template Progresif: Jurnal Hukum can be downloaded HERE