1. Script is not more than 15 pages.
2. Size of Pages is A4, with mirror margins.
3. Margins of Pages are 2,5 cm for left; 2,5 cm for right; 3,5 cm for top; 2,5 cm for bottom.
4. Content of Script is written in two coloum; distance between coloum is 0,7 cm; equal between left and right or justified; spacing 1,15 lines; font Book Antiqua; size 10 po.
5. Table is given up with number and title.
6. Title of Table is putted at the top of table and is written with type of font Book Antiqua size 10 points, bols, title case, and equal between left and right or justified.
7. Source of Table is putted at the bottom of the table. If there is a circumstance of the table. it is putted at the bottom of the tabel's source with font Book Antiqua 8 points, equal on left.
8. Picture is given up with number and title.
9. Title of Picture is putted at the bottom of the picture and is written with font Book Antiqua size 10 points, bolsd, and equal on right.
10. Source of Picture is included at the bottom of picture's title with font Book Antiqua size 8 points, equal on centre.
11. The article sent must be attach: a) statement message states that those article have been published yet or have not published on another journal, proven with written statement and signed by the authors; b) biodata about education's level, adress, phone number, or author's e-mail clarly.
12. The script is sent with delivery services in form of softcopy (CD) or is submitted directly into editor's adress, as follow:
Redaksi Jurnal Buana Agribisnis
Jurusan Agribisnis, Fakultas Pertanian Perikanan dan Biologi
Universitas Bangka Belitung
Kampus Terpadu Balunijuk, Kecamatan Merawang, Kabupaten Bangka
Atau dapat dikirim melalui e-mail dalam bentuk attachment file Microsoft Word
dengan alamat e-mail redaksi sebagai berikut :
13. The decision of accepting or declining will be informed in writing through e-mail.
The title in English is written with font Book Antiqua, 12 points, bold, uppercase, equal on centre with spacing after 12 points.
Author's name is written with font Book Antiqua, 12 points, bold, Capitalized Each Word (Title Case), equal on centre.
Author's Institution is written with font Book Antiqua, 11 points, equal on centre, spacing after 12 points.
Abstract is created in English with maximum word length amount 250 words, and is putted before the script, one coloumn, equal between left and right or justified, single spacing, font Book Antiqua, 10 points. Keywords is created in English with maximum amount 7 words.
The title in Bahasa is written with font Book Antiqua, 12 points, bold, uppercase, equal on centre with spacing after 12 points.
Abstract is created in Bahasa with maximum word length amount 250 words, and is putted before the script, one coloumn, equal between left and right or justified, single spacing, font Book Antiqua, 10 points. Keywords is created in English with maximum amount 7 words.
Content the background, glance of literature review, and the aim of research entered on paragraphs, not in sub chapter. The Title of Chapter is written with font Book Antiqua, 11 points, bold, uppercase, equal on centre, double spacing, spacing before 12 points. The Title of Sub Chapter is written with Book Antiqua, 11 points, bols, uppercase, equal on lest, space 1,15 points, spacing after 6 points. The Native Sub Chapter is written with Book Antiqua, 11 points, bold, equal on lesft, Title Case.
Content the sub chapter about place and time of research, method of taking sample, and method of data processing.
Result and Disscussion
Sub chapter can be customized.
Conclusion and Suggestion
Contain the conclusion of research's results and suggestions (if needed).
Only contain the resources is referenced wherever possible published about 10 years ago and is preffered the scholarly journals (30-40 percents). Every source must be referenced and must be aranged based on author's alphabetical name and publishing year. For example:
Umar, H. 2011. Metodologi Penelitian untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis. Rajawali Pers: Jakarta.
1. Strorage writing in from of short clauses is integrated with paragraphs. For example is "The aim of this research is: (1) To analize the provit level of White Pepper's farmers at Desa X, (2) To analize the factors influenced the provit level of White Pepper's farmer at Desa X."
2. Table and picture can be included on script or on attachment after the script given up with serial number.
a. Table or picture must accompanied with title.
b. The title of table is putted at the top of table, while the title of picture is putted at the bottom of picture.
c. The source of reference table or picture is included at the bottom of table or picture.
d. The table line must be appeared only at header section and the bottom line of the table , while for vertical line coloumn separator must not be apperead.
e. Table or picture can be editted with black and with representatively.
3. The way of formula writing, mathematical equations used in script is arranged on difference line and is given up with number sequentially in paranthese and is putted on right margin with those line. For example:
TC = FC + VC
4. The circumstance is written separately with each circumstance separated in the different line. For example:
TC = Total Cost
FC = Fixed Cost
VC = Variable Cost
5. The refferal of source in the text (body text) is using the last name and year. Then, if it refers to another page, mention the page after year separate with colons. For translation work, it done by mentioning the real name of author. For example:
Soekartawi (2003) berpendapat bahwa ......................
Bowo (2010) menyatakan bahwa ......................
Menurut Santoso (2011) ...............................