- The manuscript must be an original work. Authors are recommended to use plagiarism checking program (TURNITIN/ ITHENTICATE) to check the similarity from prior publication. Once the similarity ≤30%, the paper is passed for further consideration, manuscript with the similarity exceeding 30% will be rejected.
- Author (s) is recommended to indirectly quote by paraphrasing the original sentences from other reading sources
- Mentioning the original source other people's ideas that is being used, whether from published or unpublished writing, both from oral or written source, in any form of media
- Copyright of this journal is possession of Editorial Board and Journal Manager, by the knowledge of author, whilst the moral right of the publication belongs to the author.
- Legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Commons Atribusi-Non Commercial-No Derivative (CC BY-NC-SA),implies that publication can be used for non-commercial purposes in its original form.
- Every publications (printed/electronic) are open access for educational purposes, research, and library. Other that the aims mentioned above, editorial board is not responsible for copyright violation
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.