Papers are invited from anywhere in the Indonesia regional and the world, and so authors are asked to ensure that sufficient context is provided for all readers to appreciate their contribution.
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Promine journal must be
- Written in Indonesia or English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 10 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 10 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Promine journal templete
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper is max 10 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has maksimum 250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 10 references primarily with minimum 60% to journal papers.
One author should be designated as corresponding author and provide the following information:
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- Telephone and fax numbers
Please note that any papers which fail to meet our requirements will be returned to the author for amendment. Only papers which are submitted in the correct style will be considered by the Editors.
Procedure of Publication Procedure of Publication
All submitted manuscript will send to Editorial team for appraisal. Editorial team has the right to ask the author to make improvements before the manuscript sent to the reviewers. The editor also have the right to reject the manuscript if the manuscript does not conform to the prescribed format.
The text will be reviewed by a minimum of two experts in relevant field (peer review). Results of the review will be notified to the author for improvement and then reviewed again by reviewers. The Editorial Board will determine the script that can be published based on the review’s result. The final script before it is issued will be sent back to the author for approval (proofreading).
Submission of Scripts
Manuscript sent in Ms. files word (max. 2 MB) through PROMINE journal website. related information (A&Q) can be submitted via email address: email@example.com. or /and calling phone number on contact