Papers are invited from anywhere in the Indonesia regional and the world, and so authors are asked to ensure that sufficient context is provided for all readers to appreciate their contribution.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Jurnal Mineral provides article submission tutorials in the form of manuals.
You can access it at the following link.
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Mineral journal must be
- Written in Indonesia or English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 5 pages and no more than 8 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 8 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Mineral journal templete
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper is max 18 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has maksimum 200 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 10 references primarily with minimum 80% to journal papers. Must cite at least 1 article from a mineral journal.
One author should be designated as corresponding author and provide the following information:
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- Telephone and fax numbers
Please note that any papers which fail to meet our requirements will be returned to the author for amendment. Only papers which are submitted in the correct style will be considered by the Editors.