- Manuscript accepted is written in standard Bahasa or English. Posts submitted may be Original Research Articles, Review Articles, and Short Communication, must be original and not published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The length of the manuscript is approximately 4 to 7 pages, written in A4 paper format, margins: top 2; left 2 cm; right 2 cm; bottom 1,5 cm, two columns (except for abstract, figure or table whose size cannot be reduced due to its readability), justified, single-spaced. Manuscript comprises five main headings: Pendahuluan (Introduction); Metodologi (Methodology); Hasil dan Pembahasan (Result and Discussion); Simpulan (Conclusions); Daftar Pustaka (References).
- The title of the manuscript must be as brief as possible and must represent the content of the manuscript (12-15 Word) written in English.
- Authors’ names are written below the title, followed by authors’ affiliation and e-mail address.
- The abstract is written in English only, as a representation of the manuscript. The abstract should not exceed 250 words. Abstracts are written in one paragraph that includes the contents of the article, objectives, main results and main conclusions.
- Keywords: words or phrases which are important, specific, or representative to the article (3-5 keyword).
- style APA ( the sixth edition, is used as a reference in the citation, references, and writing format.
- The references of the article are in the form of journals and non-journals which are published in the last 10 years.
- The manuscript must be written following the Stannum Journal template.
- The manuscript must be in *.doc and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating an account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER if you have not had any account yet; or click LOG IN if you have already had an account].
- All Author(s)' names and identity(es) must be completely embedded in the form filled in by the corresponding author: email; affiliation; and each author's short biography (in the column of 'Bio Statement'). [if the manuscript is written by two or more authors, please click'Add Author' in the 3rd step of 'ENTER METADATA' in the submission process and then enter each author's data.]
- All correspondences, information, and decisions for the submitted manuscripts are conducted through email was written in the manuscript and/or the emails used for the submission. The status of the manuscript can be checked in the OJS by logging into the journal.
- If you have submission queries or have a problem on the online delivery, please contact Editor in Chief : email@example.com